Problems installing Linux from floppy

Hello,
I am trying to install Linux (1.3 kernel 2.0.29) from
floppy disks and I always have the installation stall
at the same point. I boot the system with the Rescue Floppy,
follow all the steps until I get to the 'Operating
System Kernel and the Device Drivers' stage. When I am asked
to insert the Rescue Floppy into the drive (it is already
there and has already been read from), I get the message:
Can't open ./install.sh. I have downloaded the floppy disk
image three times from three different sites and written to
three diferrent floppies! Can anyone help me find where the
problem is?

Fabio Dias
E-mail: fmdias@mtec.com.br