need PGP

I was downloading some files from Debian's FTP site and when I looked in
the packages file I saw pgp-us.deb listed but I can't find it on the site.
I realize that there is a securtity issue about distributeing PGP but is
there a way to get the .deb package of PGP?
The package I saw was from /stable/non-free or /stable/contributions.
By the way I'm new to Linux and I hope I'm doing this right.
Thanks