RE: web question

I like Webmaster in a nutshell from O'Reilly.  What server are you
running. If it's Netscape, you edit /var/httpd/ns-home/*/obj.conf
and magnus.conf.  Add Securiy on and ACLFile path/to/file to magnus.conf
and an AuthTrans clause to obj.conf. E-mail me with your server type
and I can be more specific.

BTW the * above is because i forget that level off the top of my head
and I don't run a server on this machine. It would be NCSA if I did.