applix 4.3 rpm -> deb

I ran 'alien -d /cdrom/RPMS/i386/applix-4.3-1.i386.rpm' and got several
errors.. can I safely ignore these errors/warnings?

Warning: Unusual executable location   <repeated many times>

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find any packages for
/usr/lib/libc5-compat/libX11.so.6 (libX11.so.6)   <repeated several times>

WARNING: debian/rules file potentially contains a bashism but has no SHELL
= ? statement.
It might be wise to add a line SHELL = /bin/bash to debian/rules
--------------- debstd processing finished --------------
dpkg-gencontrol
no utmp entry available, using value of LOGNAME ("root") at
/usr/lib/dpkg/controllib.pl line 16.

-Paul