Book for writing shell scripts.

	I am looking for suggestions on a good book for writing shell
scripts.  O'Reilly publishes a book on bash and another on awk & sed.
Their other books seam to be quite good are there good choices and
are there others worth looking at.  I'v been administering Debian
systems for a while and have hacked at scripts a little here and
there but only modifying other folks work to get slightly different
results.

			Chris