Re: xdm3d_xpm

On Thu, Nov 06, 1997 at 01:28:30PM +1100, csmall@scooter.o.i.net wrote:

> In libc6 they have now defined errno and sys_errlist.  The easiest way is to
> go into server.c and remove the definitiion of sys_errlist[] on line 71, it
> is already declared in the #include file.
>
>   - Craig

Ok, I did that to server.c and session.c (which gave a similar error).
Now, I get:

gcc -o xdm -O2 -fno-strength-reduce      -L/usr/X11R6/lib auth.o daemon.o server
.o dpylist.o dm.o error.o file.o                  netaddr.o reset.o resource.o p
rotodpy.o policy.o                session.o socket.o streams.o util.o xdmcp.o
mitauth.o                 genauth.o access.o choose.o                greet.o ver
ify.o Login.o -lXmu -lXt -lSM -lICE -lXext -lX11 -lXt -lSM -lICE -lXext -lX11 -l
Xau -lXdmcp     -lcrypt
Login.o: In function `Initialize':
Login.o(.text+0x2542): undefined reference to `XpmReadFileToPixmap'
make: *** [xdm] Error 1

I have xpm4g, xpm4g-dev, xpm-bin and xpm4.7. I'm pretty sure that xpm4g*
should cover this problem, from looking at the docs for xpm4g*.

joe