Re: Recompiled Kernel, now vplay doesn't work

Hi,

Did you check to make sure that vplay is still an executable and not an
object (relocatable) file? Running "file /usr/bin/vplay" will give you
this information. Only other thing I can think of is that vplay is an
a.out binary and you didn't compile a.out support in when you moved to
2.0.31. The "file" command can help you check this also. I'm afraid I
don't know how to answer you question about screensavers.

J. Goldman