RE: Linux as a Firewall

  The issue of pros/cons of an operating systems are very biased, based on
the person who is talking.  So, I wouldn't expect anything else but a biased
discussion on the matter. :-)  Everyone's favorite horse is the best there
is ;-)

  Just for a point of argument, on another list there were guys talking
about the pros/cons of Hardware... here Linux and Pentium environment was
so good that a SPARC was compared to a 286 in speed (reality turned around
for favouring ones favorite platform :-)

> (I think Debian developers will get a bit of a kick regarding what is said
> about Slackware/RedHat/Debian developers in general - or, at least, what is
> implied....)
>
> Anyone here care to comment?

  Nope.