Re: Fw: F**k the script... I want him gone now....

Kevin -

If its not too much trouble could you keep the profanity
out of the subject line, at the least. Kids are on this list.
While I know that it's a real world out there some parents
would like to introduce them to it in stages. It also doesn't
present the nicest view of Americans. Thanks.

JohnT