Re: Best version of tetris?

Hi,

A year ago, when I still used Slackware, I had a 'tetris for terminals',
which was really a program that could be used on any keyboard-and-screen
terminal. Only 'letter' keys (and maybe Space and Enter, I'm not sure)
were used and the output was all ASCII. This program was part of the
Slackware distribution. I believe is was in a 'bsdgames' package, or
whatever they call it.

Does anybody know what happened to it or where I might get this program? A
while ago I couldn't find it in the latest Slackware distribution and I
don't have a CD of the older one, since my network connection is fast
enough to download a complete distribution.

Remco