New Linux Install

I am trying to install Debian 1.31 r.6 on 386 w/ 5 MB RAM and a 80 MB Harddrive and a 3 1/2 floppy. I made a 20 MB swap partition and 2 MB minux and then 59.xx MB Linux partition using the rescue disk from an old distibution. (kernel 2.0.27?)
When I try to use my 1.31 rescue disk I get the low memory remark and am instructed to follow the instuctions in the install.html file. It was unclear in the install.html document how to go about using the low mem disk. Can anyone help me? Thank you for any help you can provide.

Collin Rose

Web Site design only $250 for 10 pages.

1 Form mail page
1 Order Form