Re: drv1440.bin

"Bill Dickinson" <wdickins@badger.tds.net> writes:

> I recently tried to download Debian and had trouble creating the raw
> floppy for drv1440.bin using rawrite2.exe.  Seems the binary is
> larger than a 1.44 floppy.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Did you download it in binary mode?  Check if the file you got is the
same length as the one on the FTP site.  If all the LF characters got
translated into CR then LF, the file would be bigger and wouldn't work
anyway.

--
    Carey Evans  <*>  http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/  gc

	       Neniu anticipas la hispanan Inkvizicion.