Re: Enlightenment window manager

Ana Silva <ags@monte.uevora.pt> writes:

> Hello All
>
> I've just installed Enlightenment but when i try to startx it says it
> can't find a configuration file and then it  shuts down X.
>
> Can someone send me a configuration file or tell me how can I do it ?

Look in the /usr/local/enlightenment directory.

Check if there is a "themes" directory there. If not, create it, and
copy the files DEFAULT and DEFAULT_small (?) from the source archive
into that directory.  See if that helps

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend