Re: POP and SMTP program for shell users

On Mon, Oct 27, 1997 at 01:37:08PM -0500, Shaleh wrote:
: Is there a elm/pine type program that will do POP and SMTP?  thanks.

Mutt does this rather well.  I think there's a pretty up-to-date
version of it in hamm.

Personally, I didn't use the hamm package.  I compiled my own (w/pgpmime
support), into /usr/local

--
Jason Costomiris <><		| "VMS is about as secure as a poodle
jcostom@sjis.com		|  encased in a block of lucite....