my ~/.mail/tmp/DISSENT folder reached 123.

From: ferdy@alice.piaggio.com (Giuseppe "ferdy" Miceli)
Date: 27 Oct 1997 17:06:00 +0100

   ciao,

i've got 123 mails about dissent and related things. i think - my humble
opinion of course - those are far too many for a non-technical topic on
a technical mailing list. you stop it sooner or later, will you?

best regards
--
Giuseppe `ferdy' Miceli                                 <ferdy@piaggio.com>
Network And System Administrator