Re: Minicom character display problems

adam@eskimo.com (Adam J. Klein) writes:

> One of my uses for Minicom is to call up my local library.  When I do
> this in DOS, everything goes fine, but when I use Minicom in Linux, all
> the line drawing characters get changed into `A's and `.'s.  How can I
> fix this problem?

Are you running minicom in an xterm?  What terminal emulation are you
using with minicom - VT100 or ANSI?  Do you know what kind of system
your library is using?  Are they actual "A" characters or something
like "Ä"?

--
    Carey Evans  <*>  http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/  gc

	       Neniu anticipas la hispanan Inkvizicion.