Re: Strange disk problems - file dates out of wack - solved

On 26 Oct 1997, Ben Pfaff wrote:

> You might want to try the debugfs program.  Perhaps it can unlink the
> files.

I ran debugfs -w /dev/hda6, changed into the appropriate directory, rm'd
the files (some complaints, but proceeded), quit and the files were
gone:). I then ran a e2fsck -fvcy /dev/hda6 (unmounted) and it repaired a
few screwy inodes. Everthing seems to be fine now. Thanks for all the
help. Cheers, Colin.

--
Colin Telmer, Institute of Intergovernmental Relations
School of Policy Studies Building, Room 309, Queen's University