Re: * Formal call for the removal of Bruce Perens *

     I strongly disagreed with Bruce's decision regarding the
version/revision numbers.  This is my PERSONAL OPINION; clearly many
others, including Bruce, agree with his decision.  This difference of
opinion in no way justifies removing Bruce as president.  (I don't
believe "project leader" is an official office.)

     Bruce has made many wise decisions, and has contributed an
enormous amount of his resources and time to Debian.  When dc first
began his profane and obscene (and misspelled) personal attacks, Bruce
displayed far more patience and restraint than could reasonably be
expected of anyone.

     Many responders have complained about the cross posting of dc's
complaints.  Why, then, do they post their responses to multiple
debian lists?

Bob