Re: Stop rc5v2 client, Bovine team won 56 bit secret key challenge!

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Britton wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Nicola Bernardelli wrote:
>
> Team linux did quite well, I think coming in second only to the Mac team

Mmmmm... they could mention Linux on that page, then!

BTW, the cover of the last issue of a weekly addendum "Computer Valley" to
one of the main newspapers in Italy carries an interview with "Linus
Torvaldt" ("Torvalds" inside the article), inventor of Linux.

     Nicola Bernardelli <nbern@mail.protos.it>