Re: accelx 4.1 (fwd)

I guess there will be AGP support very soon !

Matthew

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:27:41 +0100
From: Graham Gedeon <graham@xig.com>
To: Matthew Tebbens <matthew@tebbens.idsi.net>
Subject: Re: accelx 4.1

Matthew Tebbens wrote:

> I see that you have included support for #9 revolution3d 8megs, but does
> that include the AGP version of that board ?
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew
Hello Matthew,
There will be AGP support in as little as a few weeks for this #9 card.
The most will be month or so, but we have already done some work on it
and AGP is a high priority right now.  Please watch our newly redesigned
website for news about new card support.
--
Thanks for your interest,
                             Graham Gedeon