Re: netware/novell emulator

Is it that you don't want win95 to prompt for the username and password,
or you want it to do so? I am using Samba and in the Windows 95 control
panel I set the login to be the network login. Then it prompts for the
username and password when logging in the user, and does not prompt again.

Note also that you can configure Samba to allow any user, and avoid the
prompts that way.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html