Re: Good Xterm scrollbars

> Is there any way to get *good* scrollbars in an xterm window?  I've
> put in the standard one, but the method of moving it is awkward and it
> looks pathetic.  The scrollbar in cmdtool would be ideal, but when I
> run a shell with that I don't get any "up-arrow to review history"
> thing.
>
> And yes, I am a newbie to Linux, but I honestly have looked as hard as
> I can for the solution.  Help!  :-)

Rob,

you may use rxvt instead of xterm, it has much nicer scrolbar.
Another possibility is to install x11/xaw3d or x11/xaw95 package.
Scroll bar in xterm will look differently for sure, but, in my
opinion, not better. Tastes differ though...

Alex Y.

P.S. If we only had libc5 version of KDE...

--
   _
 _( )_