Re: Security questions

Shaleh wrote:
:I am setting up a server to allow our customers shell access.  I want
:this sucker to be air-tight.  We have a few hacker/phreaker wannabes.
:Any suggestions?

Depends on what kind of consulting fees you're willing to pay. :-P

I guess you could get a more positive response if you'd indicate that
you're actually willing to figure out some things for yourself instead
of letting the group do your job. Maybe you could start by outlining
which measures you've already taken, or with a question about the
security issues involved with a particular package.

Bye,
--
Thomas Baetzler, thb@regioservice.de, bath0011@fh-karlsruhe.de
<A HREF="http://www.fh-karlsruhe.de/~bath0011/>Visit my Homepage!</A>