Problem with dhcpd/dns - here's my dhcpd.conf

Hi!

This is my dhcpd.conf. Can anyone see whats wrong?

# dhcpd.conf
#
# Configuration file for ISC dhcpd
#

# Hosts with more than one interface MUST specify a ``server-identifier'',
# which should be the IP address of the server's primary network interface,
# or if there is no interface that can be described that way, at least an
# interface whose address isn't likely to change.

server-identifier badpixel;

# option definitions common to all supported networks...
option domain-name "badserver";
option domain-name-servers 193.162.146.9;

# IP subnets that are alone on their physical wire should be declared by
# themselves.   ISC dhcpd may still refer to them as shared networks in
# log messages, but this is simply an artifact of the underlying data
# structures.
#
# Note that options can be specified in the subnet declaration which
# supersede the global options specified earlier.

subnet 192.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  range 192.168.0.10 192.168.0.249;
  option name-servers 193.162.146.9;
  option domain-name "badserver";
  option routers 192.168.0.250;