Re: XFree86 setup!!!

Ok... I changed the server to XF_VGA16 and then I noticed that startx itself was
pointing to xinitrc and xserverrc in /usr/X11/ - shouldn't it be reading it from
/etc/X11? I have a feeling that the setup program won't work here because I screwed
something up and will have to do it all by hand (not so bad). Thanks! -sp