Re: PerfectBACKUP now free

Right, so don't download the personal edition.

Get the Linux 2.0 version. unpack the tarball, CAREFUL, the 2.0 tarball does
not create a directory, it will unpack in the directory it is in.  Make two
floppies with dd if=DISK1 of=/dev/fd0H1440 bs=1024 or whatever you use and dont
forget to make DISK2, it will ask for it during the install, then run doinstall.