Re: exim / mh problems

Ken Lauffenburger wrote:
  >> mh has probably been compiled to use sendmail. Get the source and recompil
  >> it.
  >>
  >OK, I'll try that.
  >
  >But I thought that exim was supposed to be a drop-in replacement for
  >sendmail (?).  For instance, there are sendmail links to /sbin/exim in
  >/usr/lib and /usr/sbin.  Does mh use some features of sendmail that are
  >not provided by exim?

If so, this may not be your problem.  MH programs do explicitly call sendmail:

 linda:/usr/home/olly$ strings /usr/bin/mh/send | grep sendmail
 /usr/lib/sendmail
 sendmail

but if sendmail is linked to exim, and exim behaves the same way, I don't
see why MH should care.

Isle of Wight                                  http://lfix.co.uk/oliver