Postgres

Hi

Once again I'm here to talk about Postgres.

It was suggested previously that a new package to exist should be
created using libc6. But (and correct me if i'm wrong) libc6 will only
be final with hamm, so it might make some sense to create a package
still using libc5 and maybe another one with libc6. What do you think
about this ?

Another question relates to the process of upgrading, wich for what i
could gather is just a process of dumping the db and reloading.

I would like to know if anyone is interested in having, at least one of
this packages created, then i wouldn't mind creating it...

--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@neptuno.uevora.pt