Re: Netscape??

I have Netscape 4.03 (non-beta, full release) and it comes with it's own
installer.  Just download the file from:

ftp://ftp9.netscape.com//pub/communicator/4.03/shipping/english/unix/linux20
/base_install   (you can modify the url if you want something slightly
different, like navigator only)

...then do a tar -xzvf on it, and run the install script as root
($ ./ns-install ,i believe) and it will do all the work for you.  just
make sure you make a link from /usr/bin, or somesuch, because it won't put
the executable in one of the 'bin' directories.

cheers,
matty

Matt Thompson
MZI, Inc.           v-206.430.3726