fetchmail & multiple hostname (was laptop in different places)

I traced (I think!) down what was (actually is) my problem. The responsible is
(my poor administration :-)) and fetchmai trying to forward the fetched mail
to port 25 on *two* hosts: host.domainA and localhost. Of course, since I'm
not on domain_A, this is a problem because no hosts is going to answer (thanks
god!): so fetchmail timeout and stop to fetch the mail ...

I tried with the smtphost option in the fetchmailrc, but after the list I'm
giving fetchmail always add the 2 hosts ... Now the workaround is to add a
dummy interface with the IP address of the host.domainA, but I'd like to
instruct fetchmail to do the right thing: that is forward the mail just to
localhost!! Any idea on how to do that?

graziano