majordomo list server

>Aaron Walker

>Has anyone successfully setup majordomo to have a list server?  If
>so, how do you set it up once you've installed the majordomo package?
>Thanks for your time,

I have installed majordomo and (following the NEWLISTS doc) I have
ALMOST setup a list in majordomo.

The list is set - the "info <listname>" message give the correct
output

                - the "subscribe <listname>" works fine!

But when I try to send a messagem to the list ... :( ;(

It seems that the syntax ":include:" in

test-list: :include:/var/lib/majordomo/lists/test

it is not the correct one!?

Any help it is (very) welcome.

Thanks

--