Re: building perl 5.004?

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997, Ken Gaugler wrote:

> Has anyone successfully built Perl 5.004? I get all kinds of *.h files
> not found errors, like /usr/include/time.h no such file or directory.
> This is odd, because the files are definitely there.

I have built it just fine with systems based on both the bo and hamm
distributions.  Without seeing the output of something like
ls -l /usr/include/time.h and the *exact* error message(s) you get, I'm
afraid I can't give you much useful advice, however.

    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafcol.lafayette.edu
    Dept. of Physics
    Lafayette College, Easton PA 18042