Re: Bo ? Hamm ?

On Tue, Oct 14, 1997 at 06:06:37PM +0100, Mario Jorge Nunes Filipe wrote:
>  Hi
>
>    I'm  kinda new to this Debian stuff, so... What is the difference between bo
> and hamm and what do this names mean

Bo is the code name for the latest stable release 1.3, hamm ist the codename
for the unstable developer only release. Actually, these are names from
characters of the movie Toy Story, made by Pixar. The reason is that our
project leader, Bruce Perens (bruce@debian.org) works there.

Hope I helped,

Marcus
--