Re: Sound problem

Ian,

I've made myself a member of audio in /etc/group.  Also, do you have nas
installed?  If so, it will automatically start an 'au' process at
boot-time.  I just removed nas from /etc/init.d since i'd never used nas
anyway.  Do a ps ax to see if there is an 'au' process running.

cheers.

Matt Thompson
MZI, Inc.           v-206.430.3726
707 S. Grady Way    f-206.430.3420