Re: Upgrading ghostscript? [Stylus Color 800 works]

Bob Nielsen wrote:

> Actually quite a bit of new stuff appeared in bo yesterday (1.3.1r4 under
> the new numbering scheme).  gs 5.x and a fixed bash aren't among the
> changes, unfortunately.

Yes.  I am under the impression that updates to bo are only made to fix
bugs, not to add features (new packages are tested, right?).

Updating ghostscript to version 5 would be considered adding features.

Perhaps I am under the wrong assumption.
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist             <galbraith@mixing.qc.dfo.ca>
Maurice-Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada