Re: debian version 1.3.1 ?

On Wed, 8 Oct 1997, Bob wrote:

No, I don't think so, for the same reason issue and issue.net aren't
updated:

[0] 654 apocalypse ~ > dpkg -S issue
manpages: /usr/man/man5/issue.5.gz
base-files: /etc/issue.net
netstd: /usr/man/man5/issue.net.5.gz
base-files: /etc/issue
[0] 655 apocalypse ~ > dpkg -S debian_version
base-files: /etc/debian_version
[0] 656 apocalypse ~ >

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |  There's nothing an agnostic can't do
Purdue University                   |  if he doesn't know whether he believes