RARP on MAC address?

Hello all!

I have a MAC address (ethernet address) that I'm trying to figure
out what IP is associated with it.  I know that there is a
Reverse Address Resolution Protocol (RARP) that these machines use
to determine these types of things transparent to the user.

Is there a command line version where I could enter a MAC address
and get it to do the RARP and return an IP to me?

Cheers!
Richard..