Re: idled package

Mine works. Where are they logging in from? I think by default it's set to
exclude logins from the console. Check /etc/idled.cf. Watch out for
drastically growing logfiles too... I don't think this program has been
maintained for awhile; I symlinked /var/log/idled.log to /dev/null (or
else it fills up with 'TOO MANY USERS; RECOMPILE' or something.

I attached my /etc/idled.cf for you in a separate message.

TL

On Sun, 5 Oct 1997, Paul Miller wrote:

> From: Paul Miller <paul@3dillusion.com>
> To: Debian User <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
> Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 11:43:24 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject: idled package
>
> Is anyone using the idled package?  It does kick anyone off... I tried
> restarting it and it still doesn't do anything..  has anyone gotten this
> package to work?
>
> -Paul
>

> --

--(fortune.sig)--
Q:	How much does it cost to ride the Unibus?
A:	2 bits.