where's dlfnc.h?

Hi,

I just went on to compile the newest greatest etc version of PostgreSQL
(6.2), and the compile failed because dlfnc.h can't be found. This file
is supposed to be in ldso.... At least it was in ldso_1.8.8-1.deb. I
recently installed ldso-1.9.6-2, because I also want libc6, and there it
is missing.

Also, I noticed that all section 3 manpages for libdl are missing from
that version.... I'll try to use the dlfnc.h from 1.8.8-2, but I have a
feeling this is not gonna work.....

Maarten