using netscape 4.3 for multi-users

Hi everybody, I have just installed netscape 4.3 and I want to give
certain users certain restrictions.  Is there a way to setup netscape to
allow user-profiles.  I want to do what was in the preference file in the
version 3.01.  You can set restrictions ie delete menu bar, mail and other
things.  I know there is vreg but I don't know how to use it.  If some
could help me this would be great.  If you need more information please
ask me.  Thanks in advance.
Paul