Re: midi software

On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Egon Schmid wrote:

> What is the relation between 'octave' and MIDI?

Apparently none, I'm afraid.

There were two midi programs in my mind.  One had "rose" in it, which we
now know is rosegarden.  There was another, which I thought had a music
term, and "octave" was what popped into my mind, but somebody said that
was a math package, so I guess I was mistaken about that.  I don't know
what the other package is.

I apologize for the misdirection.

David Stern