X and gpm mouse problem

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but it is an annoyance:

When xdm is launched, and I do not move the mouse, i have no pointer on the
virtual console. In fact, gpm is not working.

When I switch back to X, I have to move the mouse. At the first time, there
is a shortdelay, then the pointer follows. Switching back to console, gpm is
working flawless.

Befar that, all is working. I have gpm 1.12-6 and X 3.3-1, my mouse is a
serial one.

Any comments? Somebody else experience it?

"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god."
Marcus Brinkmann

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .