Re: netatalk question...

--- Jason Costomiris wrote:

Macs (using netatalk, of course) can file just fine, but can't
print.  What am I missing?
--- end of quote ---
I haven't tried this, as I'm sitting in the middle of more Macs than I care to
think about, and I need to print to AppleTalk printers (the reverse problem,
which I have successfully done).  There is, however, a sort of a HOWTO on this,
which I found at
http://artoo.hitchcock.org/~flowerpt/projects/linux-netatalk/ghostscript.html

The directions there are for using Ghostscript with netatalk, but I believe the
directions there should work with any printer defined in your /etc/printcap.

HTH,

Stephen Ryan               Debian GNU/Linux 1.3
Mathematics graduate student, Dartmouth College