losing keys in fvwm2

There was some discussion of this a month or two ago, and I don't recall it
coming to a conclusion.

At times, the keystrokes for fvwm2 simply stop working.  Particularly,
alt-arrow to shift virtual screens, alt-f9 (to icocnify) and the like, and teh
alt-click combinations to move windows forward/back.

It alwasy seems to happen when netscape is being used, and particularly with
multiple windows.  However, I had it with a single window the other day.

The only way I've found to get the mappings back is to log out and
relogin--simply restarting fvwm doesn't seem to do it.

rick