Re: duplicating installation

Ok that almost works.  My question now is once I have used --set-selections
what do I do?   Do I run dselect set the place to get the files and just hit
install.  (I don't have a machine that I can experiment with right now.)

In message <[🔎] Pine.A32.3.93.970929164518.52424A-100000@navajo.gate.net> you wrote
:

--
Jason Killen                                     Question Stupidity
                       Friends of Sinn Fein,

Monolith : That funny looking guy talking to himself in the back of class
PGP fingerprint = 64 71 48 14 31 AE C6 70  E4 4F 64 EB 3B AA 00 6B
jkillen@tinuviel.cs.wcu.edu         http://www.cs.wcu.edu/~jkillen