WebMasters Help Me!!!!!

To Any Webmaster That Can Help Me:

   I am a newbi, and I heard that somes companies alow me  to rent space
in their web servers and that I can get from them the service of virtual
hosting (I mean having a URL like www.mycompany.com).But the most
important part is that I can alow other compies in my country to pay me
for using part of the space that  I rent. Is that True?

 If someone in this mailing list give the service that I want or know
about a company who does please email me to efigueroa@hotmail.com.

 I am planing to make business only  in my country (Dominican Republic),
so I do not think that I can be a problem any company that acept to give
me the service that I want.

Please answer me as soom as posible even if the answer is a not.

 I apologize for any disturb that I may create.