Fetchmail/Mail Routing probs

	All mail for our domain is placed in a POP account that we access
remotely via fetchmail to distribute locally.  The problem I have is
mainly mailing lists.  Fetchmail does not see the recipients address in
the "Received: " header info.  So messages all end up in the calling
user's mailbox.  The Fetchmail docs warn of such problems.

My questions:

	1.)  Do others with this arrangement have this kind of problem.

	2.)  If they have worked through this, how?

If there is a simple solution already documented, send me to it.  I've
read and read with no success.

TIA

Joe

Joe Stewart