Re: MC

Mirek Kwasniak wrote:

> > hi
> >
> >   I have a problem with midnight commander under X-windows
> >   I know, this was solved here, but I can't find this in mailing archive
> >   I can't use function keys F1-F4, if MC is running under Xterm
> >   Can anybody help me? (or can anybody tell me, where in mail archive I can
> >   found solutions?)
> >
> >      thanx
> >                 peter
>
> You can try options/learn Keys from pulldownmenu or use Esc number sequence.
>
> Mirek

 I know this, but learn key don't work correctly...but some weeks ago
somebody wrote about patch on MC

                        peter
begin:          vcard
fn:             Peter Bodnar
n:              Bodnar;Peter
org:            TTC Telecom s.r.o.
adr:            TTC Telecom s.r.o.;;B.Nemcovej 32;Kosice;;040 01;Slovakia
email;internet: Peter.Bodnar@ttc-telecom.sk
title:          Network designer
tel;work:       + 421 95 633 28 12-3
tel;fax:        + 421 95 633 27 49