Re: Disapearing /dev/tty0's

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997 20:28:18 MDT "Chad D. Zimmerman"
(chad@dabcc-www.nmsu.edu) wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Philippe Troin wrote:
>
> > Plug-and-Pray ?
>
> No Plug and Prey on this system.  Not even windows.

Good boy ! :-) Me too.
Ok, so, from boot to boot, serial devices come and go.
No I have no clue. If it were that the devices are there at boot and
then diseappear, I had an explanation, but if in the same conditions
the devices come and go from boot to boot, no idea. Sorry.

Phil.