Re: Can nuke attacks be logged?

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Lawrence wrote:

> Don't expect their ISP wanna chat with you.  I have reported such an
> attack last week for a person in CA connecting to Netcom and after 10
> days, nothing response from them.

Just as a word of note, slightly off topic..  In Australia, if an ISP is
being icmp flooded, and it lasts more then 15mins, they call our main
Telephone company (Telstra) who have a 24hr line for this.  Telstra then
take this up with the federal police, whom then take it up with the source
of the icmp flood, which can result in larges fine, and sometimes even
jail sentences. (yes this is a hint to would be flooders)

--
                           Living is just a state of mind...
Everything is changing,

	The Lord Bhaal...